integ
profile
Hello! My name is Chermain.
& i'm turning 14 this year!
Give me presents on 2510 :D
我爱 NYMD Sec2’08 <3
我爱 BATCH '10! <3
我爱 TWILIGHT saga
我爱 dbsk!!
我爱 retail therapy.

ON AIR;
Maze (PREMIUM LIVE ver) - Jaejoong.wma.mp3 - DBSK
wishlist
  • More bags, shoes, clothes!
  • Dance for life
  • To be able to "postpone the pleasure"
  • DBSK to come to Singapore!
  • Stay happy & strong :D
  • More freedom
  • TWILIGHT movie release date to be brought forward to tmr
  • Nice, clean school shoe
  • 6 gracious'06 gathering!
  • Go somewhere nice overseas (:
  • Post-EOYS!
  • Shop more often (damn im turning shopaholic)
  • A LAPTOP!
  • HUGE change in wardrobe D:


  • tagboard
    Your tagboard here.



    affiliates

    111'ers '07/ 211'ers '07♥
    ONE ELEVEN 'o7 ADELYN AMANDASEE CHUNING GLADYS GRACEKOH koaHUIMIN LAITENG MICHELLE QIULUAN simHUIMIN SOKBOON SUSI TIFFANY VIVIAN WENJING ZIHAN
    6-gracians♥
    BINGRU CELESTE ELAINE JINGWEN JUNQI KAIYANG NIMIN SHARON SIYING SOPHIA THERON
    nygh-ers♥
    ALICIA AMANDA ASHLEY BELLE CHERMAINE CHITYIN CLARA CLAIRCE EILEEN ELLEN ESTELLE GERBERA GRACEkoh HUIYUN JIAYI JOLENE JINYIN KELLY MAYBELLE MINQHEE
    SHANNON SHANPING+ROSANNE RACHEL G REGINA RUIQI SARAH SHIYAN TAMMIE
    VINETTE WANTING YVONNE
    chongfu-ers
    AMANDAgoh ENCI GLENDA HUILI JIANING JINGWENtoh MAGGIE PEI XUAN QIANHUA TRINA WANJING YUJIA
    YUXIN
    friends from outerspace
    AMANDA JIAWEI PENG NING RENNIE SI LYN SI YUN YORKLYN

    rate
    Sunday, January 20, 2008
    Call me rude. Call me horrible. Call me anything. I don't care anymore. (For your info, i'm not mad, or sad, or anything like that. Just plain BO-CHAP)

    Yesyes, i'm ignoring you to the point where i don't even bother to show that i care. I also don't know wth is that but its just like that. Aiya. Whatever lahs. I'm NOT sad!!

    Lalala. HAHAHA. That was such a coincidence. Korkor tagging right after Adelyn hoping that she'll not read that tag! Omg. Haha XD Ok JOEY i'll link you! Tag more often hor. :DDD Hope you're enjoying sec school life.

    Today went to Chinatown! Haha, yes for CNY! Suddenly i can't wait for CNY to come. I seriously need a break from school life & school work. Its overwhelming! All the projects and stuff. YUPP. Confirmed that its tougher than sec1. Haha. Chinatown & People's Park was ok, and looked around the same... except for that stupid rain that got me all stinky and wet. I was drenched can. It was so sudden, and everyone scrambled for their life. Water splashing everywhere, and its not clean nice and fun-to-play-with rainwater, but DIRTY and STINKY water. Yucks.

    Eww, come to think of it, its really quite gross. I didn't really mind the rain, except for the fact that it dirtied my nicenice sandals! Or slippers. I can't differentiate anymore. Anyway, bought a pair of WHITE+SILVER shoes! Yayy. Its quite nice too. But not as nice as my black one i bought the previous time. Haha. But i'm still very happy (((: & satisified(:

    I'M OFFICIALLY A FAN OF ANGELA ZHANG. or rather, her songs. Haha. Yes they are nice(:

    I shall find one day where i shall sleep early. & early as in 9pm. Haha.
    OHH. And the GREEN TEA TANG YUAN FROM CHINATOWN IS SUPER HAOCHI!!! :DDD
    YAY. I'm so gonna eat it again next year! Argh. Oh did i ever mention i'm a huge fan of green tea, another FAV next to CHOCOLATES(:

    YES. that was a hint.

    Ar whatever lahs. I'm boredddd. Yet again. Haha.
    Ok so thats all bahs. SAYONARA.