dis
archives
credits
Layout: lyricaltragedyPattern: tillyness
recently
|
dis
archives
credits
Layout: lyricaltragedyPattern: tillyness recently
|
integ
profile
Hello! My name is Chermain. & i'm turning 14 this year! Give me presents on 2510 :D 我爱 NYMD Sec2’08 <3 我爱 BATCH '10! <3 我爱 TWILIGHT saga 我爱 dbsk!! 我爱 retail therapy. ON AIR; wishlist
tagboard
Your tagboard here.affiliates
111'ers '07/ 211'ers '07♥ ONE ELEVEN 'o7 ADELYN AMANDASEE CHUNING GLADYS GRACEKOH koaHUIMIN LAITENG MICHELLE QIULUAN simHUIMIN SOKBOON SUSI TIFFANY VIVIAN WENJING ZIHAN 6-gracians♥ BINGRU CELESTE ELAINE JINGWEN JUNQI KAIYANG NIMIN SHARON SIYING SOPHIA THERON nygh-ers♥ ALICIA AMANDA ASHLEY BELLE CHERMAINE CHITYIN CLARA CLAIRCE EILEEN ELLEN ESTELLE GERBERA GRACEkoh HUIYUN JIAYI JOLENE JINYIN KELLY MAYBELLE MINQHEE SHANNON SHANPING+ROSANNE RACHEL G REGINA RUIQI SARAH SHIYAN TAMMIE VINETTE WANTING YVONNE chongfu-ers AMANDAgoh ENCI GLENDA HUILI JIANING JINGWENtoh MAGGIE PEI XUAN QIANHUA TRINA WANJING YUJIA YUXIN friends from outerspace AMANDA JIAWEI PENG NING RENNIE SI LYN SI YUN YORKLYN |
rate
Saturday, April 14, 2007
hi everyone!just found this awesome song to me, at least well, ive heard it before a long time ago and i today, after hearing it again once more, i decided to use it as my blog song i used to feel ya know, overprotected by my parents, of cos but now, they are more "flexible" well, u know what i mean... do you? anyways, its a good song and i hope u like it! here are the lyrics:D OVERPROTECTED [Spoken:]I need time (time) Love (love) Joy (joy) I need space I need me (Action!) Say hello to the girl that I am! You're gonna have to see through my perspective I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am And I don't wanna be so damn protected There must be another way Cause I believe in taking chances But who am I to say What a girl is to do God, I need some answers What am I to do with my life (You will find it out don't worry) How Am I supposed to know what's right? (You just got to do it your way) I can't help the way I feel But my life has been so overprotected I tell 'em what I like What I want What I don't But every time I do I stand corrected Things that I've been told I can't believe what I hear about the world, I realize I'm Overprotected There must be another way Cause I believe in taking chances But who am I to say What a girl is to do God I need some answers What am I to do with my life (You will find it out don't worry) How Am I supposed to know what's right? (You just got to do it your way) I can't help the way I feel But my life has been so overprotected I need… time (love) I need… space (This is it, this is it) I don't need nobody's Tellin me just what I wanna What I what what what I'm gonna Do about my destiny I Say No, No Nobody's telling me just what what what I wanna do, do I'm so fed up with people telling me to be Someone else but me (Action!) What am I to do with my life (You will find it out don't worry) How Am I supposed to know what's right? (You just got to do it your way) I can't help the way I feel But my life has been so overprotected I don't need nobody's Tellin me just what I wanna What I what what what I'm gonna Do about my destinyI Say No, No Nobody's telling me just what I wanna do, do I'm so fed up with people telling me to be Someone else but me What am I to do with my life (You will find it out don't worry) How Am I supposed to know what's right? (You just got to do it your way) I can't help the way I feel But my life has been so overprotected. |